Blogger Layouts

Wednesday 4 July 2012

The Girl


Watching as Daddy ties her up,

He places the rope around her pert breast, her blond hair falls softly around her back. She’s never been tied up heavily before and her master wanted to have to be suspended.

She stands in front of Daddy with only panties, heels and stockings on. Her body slender with beautiful curves. I am almost envious of her frame.

She smiles nervously as He binds her. The confusion and fear of not knowing what my happen.

Daddy places the rope around her heels and spreads her legs as wide as he can.

I am sitting a little away watching with delight. Questioning if she would enjoy my tongue teasing her as He starts to torment her with his blades.

I am immensely aroused and enjoy seeing Daddy being evil to pretty girls. He runs his blades across her body and up towards her chest. Elegantly He glides them across her throat. And my body fills with fear.

Knowing and understanding how she feels radiates my arousal and sets me off on thinking how twisted and evil His mind is.

He starts to growl something in her ear and her body responds.

Charmingly He moves around her, stopping in front and chasing the blades down her skin. Pulling at her panties, the thought runs through my mind, will He cut them off her? Soon her master has joined Daddy and they both take pleasure in tormenting the sweet little thing hanging in front of them.

She bucks as her sex is teased; Daddy slaps her face, again and again. His hand heavier each time looking into His eyes she begs him harder and He happily obliges.

I am enjoying the show and take pleasure from seeing someone enjoy themselves as she is.


The brutality builds as she is flogged and groped by various people who stand around. Her master summoning his friends to join in.

She soon rides the pleasures and pain and releases her tensions crying out with pleasure.

Daddy has enjoyed the girl and unties her quickly. She’s lost within a pleasurable place and is slowing coming round to what she has just experienced.

Her smile was radiant throughout the night.

It was a nice little interlude but I know there is more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment