Blogger Layouts

Friday 22 June 2012

Daddy's Little Fuck Puppet

My mouth utters the sound of pleasure from the pain that You inflict. Maybe its brutal, a violent anti-social act that You perform.  I don’t know but I continue to beg for more.

Take it steady, do not rush this is the usual principle applied to anal sex, this is only my second time and this time Daddy takes me differently. My legs bowed over my head and hooked into metal rails. My knees either side of my chest my hole exposed and ready.

Slipping His cock into my pussy Daddy warns me this is all the lube I shall be getting. My pussy dripping I have been craving His cock all day begging silently for Him to use me. His cock devours my cunt immersed within the pleasures I start to build. The feeling painful yet I want more, I buck my hips to seek more but before I am able to cum Daddy suddenly pulls out and stops. With a wickedness in His eyes I anticipate what He has planned.

He Pushes His cock into my arse, the pain rushes though my muscles as it tightens around Him, I scream from the pain. I try to relax as He forces His hard cock inside of me.

He rams it smoothly and glides into my wanting hole, my breathing begins to ease. I concentrate on pleasing Daddy remembering how much He enjoyed my special little hole. Tears pool in my eyes as I beg, the feeling more intense He pushes it deep into my arse and begins to thrust.

My mind starts to fill with delight and arousal of how exposed and open I feel, this position is deep and as He grinds at a steady rhythm. I begin to accept what is happening as thrusting further into me, I cry out, from the pain and soreness enticing my arousal confusing my mind as it screams no.

I being writhe with the intensity as He picks up the pace, driving harder into me, the bed slams against the wall as He pounds.

I whimper as He fucks me deeper, my muscles clenching and soon I can feel it building. I cannot ignore the throbbing from the forceful slamming as Daddy enjoys himself. Holding on to the bed He rocks harder into me.

He pulls out and slams back in, I scream out as He counts me down, my body tensing and compliant with how He wants to use me. I’ve never been fucked this hard before and as I come He adds more force to his pace, giving me no relief or rest as He enjoys himself.

Pushing my legs wider I feel him deep within me, I didn’t realise it would be so challenging. My legs burning as I feel the stretch, adding more sorrow to my acceptance of being Daddy’s little fuck puppet. My cries echoing with the slamming of the bed and Daddy’s growls.

He slides a steel weighted plug into my pussy, the sensation jolts me as it eases its self in. and soon enough the fucking reaches it’s most severe speed and heavy pace. Pounding me hard I feel like whore my hole open and wanting matching Him I start to push back so that it hurts me further.

Daddy is giving me what I deserve and I want to feel him cum inside of me, I will take this for Daddy. Tears rolling down my cheeks as I gasp for breathe as He starts to snarl at me.

He blows his hot load into my tight arse as I cum in time with Him, I am silent and unable to move. He thrusts his last spurts further side of me.

My body begins to relax and my breathing steadies, just as I think He is going to pull out He starts to torment me again thrusting my pussy hard…

Please Daddy no!

No comments:

Post a Comment